Information about the licence
- The licence is meant for example for restaurants, pubs and bars, coffee houses, nightclubs and clubs that play music in client-facing spaces
- The licence covers public performance of recorded background music (television, radio, computer, online radio, CD and streaming service appropriate for public performance) in the restaurant and coffee house client-facing spaces.
- The licence is venue specific.
- Price of the licence is determined based on the number of customer seats
- Invoicing period will be chosen at the time of purchasing the licence, and it can be annual, biannual or quarterly
- The licence is valid indefinitely, and the notice period of the licence termination is one month
NB. The licence does not cover the reproduction rights of the music played by a DJ. For this, the venue can get a venue specific DJ licence, which covers the music reproduction of all the DJs performing in the venue. You can get both licences by contacting our customer service team.
The Background music licence does not cover karaoke or live music performance in the restaurant. For these, you will get the required licences from Teosto.
- The current value added tax will be added to the prices.
- Minimum payment is one month.