Background music in a sports hall
The background music in a sports hall licence covers the public performance of background music in a sports hall during a sports event.
Read the product’s special terms and conditions.
If you need a temporary licence, please contact our customer service. You cannot buy a temporary licence from our online store.
If you already are our customer and have a user account in MyLicence service, you can choose a previously added venue. Login
Information about the licence
- The licence covers the public performance of background music in a sports hall during a sports event
- The licence can be applied to e.g., ice, bowling, swimming and other sports halls
- The licence does not cover, for example, restaurant or cafeteria operations, gyms or instructed sports lessons
- The licence is sports hall specific
- The price of the licence is determined by the surface area of the sports hall’s field, locker room and other customer facilities
- The billing cycle is selected when purchasing a licence, and it can be annual, semi-annual or quarterly
- The licence is valid until further notice and the notice period for the licence is one month