Background music in inland and coastal transport vessels
The background music in inland and coastal transport vessels licence covers the performance of background music from a phonogram in vessels engaged in route or cruise operations in Finland.
Read the product’s special terms and conditions.
If you already are our customer and have a user account in MyLicence service, you can choose a previously added venue. Login
Information about the licence
- The license covers the performance of background music from a phonogram (e.g. TV, radio, computer, CD and streaming services suitable for public use) in vessels engaged in route or cruise operations in Finland
- The inland and coastal transport vessel refers to inland, coastal, cruise and charter transport vessels as well as water buses and other corresponding vessels operating solely within Finland
- The performance of music in vessels moored as well as other activities in them where the significance of music is large requires a separate licence
- The licence is venue specific
- The price of the licence is determined by the maximum number of passangers allowed
- The licence is seasonal and the price is determined for the entire season, and it cannot be broken down to a monthly level
- The licence is billed annually