Music in day center activities
The music in day center activities licence covers the public performance of background music of phonograms to daily users of day center units and their visitors.
Read the product’s special terms and conditions.
If you already are our customer and have a user account in MyLicence service, you can choose a previously added venue. Login
Information about the licence
- The licence covers the public performance of background music of phonograms (e.g. TV, radio, computer, CD and streaming services suitable for public use) to daily users of day center units and their visitors.
- The licence can be used for e e.g., kindergartens, afternoon clubs, day hospitals, day centers, guided activity centers and open rehabilitation facilities
- The licence covers the use of music in premises to which the customers of the day center activities and their visitors have free access, such as canteen and dining areas, lobbies and hobby rooms meant for the customers.
- The licence also covers gratuitous events arranged for daily users and their visitors when the number of participants is not more than 200 persons.
- The licence does not cover space to which outsiders have access, such as lunch cafeterias and gyms
- The licence is facility specific
- The price of the licence is determined by the number of daily visitors
- The billing cycle is selected when purchasing a licence, and it can be annual, semi-annual or quarterly
- The licence is valid until further notice and the notice period for the licence is one month
- The corresponding licences from Teosto are also required