Music videos in customer premises
The music videos in customer premises licence is intended for e.g. sports and fitness facilities, hair salons and other companies that use music videos in the company’s customer facilities.
Read the product’s special terms and conditions.
If you already are our customer and have a user account in MyLicence service, you can choose a previously added venue. Login
Information about the licence
- The licence is intended for e.g. sports and fitness facilities, hair salons and other companies that use music videos in the company’s customer facilities
- The licence covers the performance of music videos on customer premises as granted by Gramex
- The licence is venue specific
- The price of the licence is determined by the surface area of the customer premises
- The billing cycle is selected when purchasing a licence, and it can be annual, semi-annual or quarterly
- The licence is valid until further notice and the notice period for the licence is one month
Note: The licence does not cover the performance of background music from a phonogram at said premises. A license for the use of background music on customer premises, granted by Teosto and applied from GT Music Licences Ltd, is also required. You can purchase the licence by contacting our customer service.