Background music in a holiday home￼
The background music in a holiday home licence covers the public performance of background music from a phonogram in holiday homes.
Read the product’s special terms and conditions.
If you need a temporary licence, please contact our customer service. You cannot buy a temporary licence from our online store.
If you already are our customer and have a user account in MyLicence service, you can choose a previously added venue. Login
Information about the licence
- The licence covers the public performance of background music from a phonogram (e.g. TV, radio, computer, webradio, CD, streaming service suitable for public use) in holiday homes
- The licence is venue specific
- The licence is needed if you have at least 3 holiday homes. The licence is not needed if you only have 1-2 holiday homes
- The price of the licence is determined by the number of holiday homes
- The billing cycle is selected when purchasing a licence, and it can be annual, semi-annual or quarterly
- The licence is valid until further notice and the notice period for the licence is one month