Music in a dance pavilion
Music creates an atmosphere, entertains your customers and boosts your business. By buying a music licence, you can use the music your customers love and make sure that the musicians are compensated for their work.
Read the product’s special terms and conditions.
If you already are our customer and have a user account in MyLicence service, you can choose a previously added venue. Login
Information about the licence
- The licence covers the performance of phonograms (e.g. TV, radio, computer, CD and streaming services suitable for public use) in a dance pavilion as granted by Gramex.
- A music usage licence granted by Teosto is also required.
- The licence is venue specific
- The price of the licence is determined by the actual number of audience members. The price is also affected by the importance of the music at the event, as well as whether there is an entrance fee to the event
- The customer informs us of their music usage in the MyLicence service, after which the invoice is created based on the information provided by the customer