Music videos in dance and disco use
The music videos in dance and disco use licence is intended for e.g. pubs and bars, dance restaurants, nightclubs and clubs that play music videos for dance and disco use.
Read the product’s special terms and conditions.
If you already are our customer and have a user account in MyLicence service, you can choose a previously added venue. Login
Information about the licence
- The licence is intended for e.g. pubs and bars, dance restaurants, nightclubs and clubs that play music videos for dance and disco use
- The license covers the performance of music videos in dance and disco use as granted by Gramex
- The license does not cover the performance of background music from a phonogram on said premises and a music usage license granted by Teosto is also required
- The licence is venue specific
- The price of the licence is determined by the number of customer seats as well as the days used for playing music videos
- The billing cycle is selected when purchasing a license, and it can be annual, semi-annual or quarterly
- The licence is valid until further notice and the notice period for the licence is one month